Dog Toys for Greyhounds
When it comes to dog toys, Greyhounds especially enjoy snuggling and playing with stuffed animals. However make sure that the eyes, nose or other parts will not come off and avoid those stuffed with Styrofoam, beads or straw unless you like to vacuum.
Another type of dog toy that Greyhounds love are squeaky toys, make sure that the squeaker is secure as well. Fleece Chewmen, Booda Bones and knotted rope (never the nylon kind) are also popular and safe dog toys.
Dog toys that are good for exercising your Greyhound are balls, Frisbees and other throw toys. However some Greyhounds show no interest in these, you may try rolling them if not. All Greyhounds enjoy chasing after the pole-lure: see the pole-lure article under health articles.
Never give your Greyhound dog toys that are so small that they could swallow them and possibly choke and avoid vinyl and rubber toys. Homemade dog toys like stuffed socks are a cheap alternative and just as appreciated by your Greyhound. If you do want to buy something at the pet store take your Greyhound shopping and let them pick out their favorite toy themselves.
- IS THE GREYHOUND RIGHT FOR YOU
- GREYHOUND RACING AND RESCUE
- DOG FOOD FOR GREYHOUNDS
- GREYHOUND DOG TRAINING
- NAMING YOUR GREYHOUND
- DOG COLLARS
- MARTINGALE COLLAR - GREYHOUND COLLAR
- DOG INSURANCE FOR GREYHOUND DOGS
- DEAR GABI - GREYHOUND LETTERS
- GREYHOUND DOG ACCESSORIES ARTICLES
- GREYHOUND RACER ADOPTION ARTICLES
- GREYHOUND DOG HEALTH CARE ARTICLES
- INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT GREYHOUNDS
- FUN AND INTERESTING ARTICLES ABOUT DOGS
- ANIMAL RESCUE SOCIETIES
- PAWS FOR LAUGHTER
- CONTACT US
- RELATED SITES