Greyhound Dog Sweaters
Greyhound dog sweaters are also useful to help keep your dog insulated. They work well indoors if you have a particularly cold environment and if your dog is a little more sensitive to temperature. Or for chilly days outside that are too warm for a coat.
Dog sweaters are as a rule made a little differently from dog coats in that the sweater fits over the head and has holes for the front legs to fit through. So that it actually fits more like a sweater and gives a little bit more coverage to the Greyhound’s chest.
Sweaters for large dogs like Greyhounds are not easily found, but with a bit of a search some companies do custom orders for any breed. If you are handy there is a site that offers patterns and instructions for making dog sweaters for Greyhounds. The link is www.barlowscientific.com/technotes/home
Sewing Cats and Dogs provides quality custom made coats, snoods, sweaters, raincoats, and beds for your greyhound while making them look great!
- IS THE GREYHOUND RIGHT FOR YOU
- GREYHOUND RACING AND RESCUE
- DOG FOOD FOR GREYHOUNDS
- GREYHOUND DOG TRAINING
- NAMING YOUR GREYHOUND
- DOG COLLARS
- MARTINGALE COLLAR - GREYHOUND COLLAR
- DOG INSURANCE FOR GREYHOUND DOGS
- DEAR GABI - GREYHOUND LETTERS
- GREYHOUND DOG ACCESSORIES ARTICLES
- GREYHOUND RACER ADOPTION ARTICLES
- GREYHOUND DOG HEALTH CARE ARTICLES
- INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT GREYHOUNDS
- FUN AND INTERESTING ARTICLES ABOUT DOGS
- ANIMAL RESCUE SOCIETIES
- PAWS FOR LAUGHTER
- CONTACT US
- RELATED SITES