No Dogs Allowed
Two men were walking their dogs together. The first guy with a Chocolate Lab and the second with a Chihuahua. The first guy says, "Hey, you want to get something to eat?"
The second guy replies,"Yeah, but they all have signs that say 'No Dogs Allowed.'"
The first guy with the Lab puts sunglasses on and hands the other guy a pair. Follow my lead," he says.
As he walks into the restaurant a waiter stops him and says, "Sir, no dogs allowed." The man relies, "It's O.K., this is my seeing eye dog." The man apologizes and leads the man to a table as the second man enters. The same waiter replies, "Sir, you can't fool me, you have a Chihuahua. "The man freaks out and says, "A Chihuahua? They gave me a Chihuahua?!"
- IS THE GREYHOUND RIGHT FOR YOU
- GREYHOUND RACING AND RESCUE
- DOG FOOD FOR GREYHOUNDS
- GREYHOUND DOG TRAINING
- NAMING YOUR GREYHOUND
- DOG COLLARS
- MARTINGALE COLLAR - GREYHOUND COLLAR
- DOG INSURANCE FOR GREYHOUND DOGS
- DEAR GABI - GREYHOUND LETTERS
- GREYHOUND DOG ACCESSORIES ARTICLES
- GREYHOUND RACER ADOPTION ARTICLES
- GREYHOUND DOG HEALTH CARE ARTICLES
- INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT GREYHOUNDS
- FUN AND INTERESTING ARTICLES ABOUT DOGS
- ANIMAL RESCUE SOCIETIES
- PAWS FOR LAUGHTER
- CONTACT US
- RELATED SITES